"An attempt at visualizing the Fourth Dimension: Take a point, stretch it into a line, curl it into a circle, twist it into a sphere, and punch through the sphere"- Albert Einstein
Sooo its been forever since I have written on here. Life has been different to say the least and I could sulk in what the past few months of my life have been, but I'm choosing to bask in the space that I'm in today. I'm here, I'm healthy and I'm free. One day I'll share what's been keeping me away from my baby (this blog), but today is not that day.
I popped my cherry today. Noooo not that cherry that was many moons ago. Lol. My crop top cherry. I know I'm late sauce, but I was actually scared. When the crop top phenomena hit three or four seasons ago I would look at the skinny girls with envy, (I can admit my hate). Then a few of the brazen bloggers that I followed dared to do the same and I was like oh wow. Not only were they rocking crop tops they were sporting bikinis. I was still however not convinced that it was for me. I would say "I need to lose an inch" or "They are plus size but they don't have a stomach like mine" all sort of self shaming. So I sat on the side line and watched the crop top evolution. First it was a crop top no skin showing, then it was an itty-bitty sliver of skin showing, first they were loose, then fitted, now my curvy comrades are rocking all out sport bras... Evolution at its best. FINALLY today was my turn.
I envision all of my outfits before I put them on. Some work out, others not so much. My process is visualize, put it together, then try it on. I woke up this morning and was like today is the day. I put my vision on and voila. It WORKED!!! To set it off I put on some shades which I call my invisible shades so I couldn't see any negativity coming way. Crop top is my new fetch item. Check out my outfit deets below. Stay tuned for more. ๐๐๐
Oversized Shirt: Goodwill
Crop Top: H&M (regular size)
Bottoms: H&M Plus
Bag: PINK
Flip Flops: Old Navy


No comments:
Post a Comment